The Hults Bruk 325 Anniversary Hatchet
2022 marks the 325th anniversary since Jacob
Reenstierna established Hult’s iron and steel factory in 1697. To mark
the occasion, the factory has created a commemorative limited edition
axe called, simply, the "325"
- The axe head is hand forged at the historic Hults Bruk forge.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly
tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening. The blade is
made razor-sharp through a 5 step premium grind that is performed in a
similar manner to how Premium series axes are finished.
- Painted iconic green with a red handle,
- Curved American hickory handle protected with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a vegetable tanned, full–grain leather sheath which was made in Sweden.
- A detailed and extensive booklet is included featuring the history of the Hults Bruk works. Also
included is a key ring with a ship's nail which is to commemorate that
the first items made at the works in the 1700s were nails for
This item requires a shipping surcharge to be added due to its length or weight. We regret to take this action, but it is a way to keep our overall prices low, and still be able to offer a quality collection of products.